Saturday, September 25, 2010

ELVIRA, Mistress of The Dark RETURNS

Tonight, when the clock turns from 11:59PM to 12Midnight here in Los Angeles, Elvira will once again be draped across her couch and make her return to television with a screening of Night Of The Living Dead.
Folks, I can't tell you how excited I am about this.  Growing up in the 80's would not have been the same without having her show to cap off my weekends on late Sunday afternoons.  The sun just starting to set, dinner cooking in the kitchen, and some maniac on the loose in a misty old castle accompanied by Elvira's cornball cracks.
Will "The Breather" be returning to her show as well?  I hope so.  One of my favorite bits of all time.

Check the Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Facebook to get the time and station in your area.

-Nick

No comments: